RICOH is not only providing the camera (the hardware) but is also providing an environment for developers to spread new value, brought about by our 360° camera, to everyone in the world. We have released the API and SDK for WebAPI for all RICOH THETA camera models, and provide a development environment to remotely control RICOH THETA from a digital device, including smartphone, PC, Mac and single board computer. From RICOH THETA V, to meet various needs, we start using Android™ based operating system to make it possible to develop control function on the RICOH THETA.
Plug-ins are applications that control functions on the RICOH THETA camera.
Incorporating this into RICOH THETA means that you can use plug-ins when you have a function you want to use before shooting, such as a self-timer.
- When you want to develop a function that does not depend on the local environment
- When you want to install a function while there are network restrictions
- Development of specialized function, which you don’t expect the manufacturer to support
- When you want to reduce system equipment wherever possible
THETA VTHETA Z1
Mostly used when remotely controlling RICOH THETA.
Which are things that correspond to such as smartphone apps and the RICOH basic app for PC.
- When you want to control the camera remotely
- When you want to automatically process images and video after shooting them
- When you want to handle multiple cameras
THETA (2013)THETA m15THETA STHETA SCTHETA VTHETA Z1
RICOH THETA is a device with unlimited potential.
Would you like to try developing a new 360° world?