Searching for software developer

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

Searching for software developer

Postby BenjaminHam » 27 Mar 2018, 08:34

Hey guys,
I´m searching a software developer for the Theta V. We need a tool to connect the camera by wifi and take "tiny Planet" photos by one press (press photobutton instant tiny planet, so no need for editing) . The photos must be saved on a desktop pc. Someone here who can help me and want earn money?
BenjaminHam

Re: Searching for software developer

Postby codetricity » 29 Mar 2018, 16:20

Benjamin,
I posted your note at the link below:
https://community.theta360.guide/t/software-development-jobs/2570?u=codetricity

Can you log into that system and provide additional info or your requirements:

- Is this using a mobile app? Or, is the WiFi connection between the desktop PC and the camera?
- For the WiFi connection, is this client mode or is the THETA V acting as a hotspot?
- If this is a mobile app, do you need it for iOS and Android? Or, is it for a special exhibition where you can control the hardware and standardize on either iOS or Android?
- There are several applications that already create tiny planets, do you want to create a custom application due to ease of use? Or, is it because you want custom branding?

It may help you to find a developer.
codetricity

Re: Searching for software developer

Postby paulgailey » 05 Apr 2018, 20:48

Hi Benjamin

My team may be able to assist subject to more details. We're experienced making android theta apps. You're welcome to have a no obligation chat with me during CET 0930-2200. I'm Paul at Everywoah dot com
paulgailey

Return to Development