embedding with three.js

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

embedding with three.js

Postby uluminous » 22 Feb 2015, 23:59

hello, looking at solutions for custom embedding of the panoramas, i came across a few leads id like to share, i hope anyone who feels like sharing and or doing tests can join in.

so one solution is to use an app called pano2vr.
it creates different kind of output files and enables different spherical image file conversion.
i've tried many settings and with lots of tweaking, I can get an acceptable output both in sf and html5 formats, although the image recompression seems to lower the render quality/brightness just a bit.

I've had better results with the using the http://threejs.org/library to render the panorama as a circular 3d object. i've started from examples http://blog.thematicmapping.org/2014/01/photo-spheres-with-threejs.html ,
and https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js/blob/master/examples/webgl_panorama_equirectangular.html
and got an acceptable result, but it seems the dragging of the panorama is buggy when the distortion [camera.position.copy( camera.target ).negate();] is active in the javascript.

you can see result here: http://www.huguesbp.com/partage/360/three-js/github_mod1.html

if anyone feels like digging into this it would seem like a fixable issue, but I cannot get it to work as expected. im on mac OS X yosemite using safari and chrome.

thanks in advance for sharing your experiences!
uluminous

Re: embedding with three.js

Postby tt_sven » 27 Apr 2015, 17:00

tt_sven

Postby AliceCochran » 01 Jul 2018, 05:43

All the developers have been introduced with equal patterns of the success. The roadmap of the cheap dissertation help is done for the approval for the humans. The huge amount of the money is poured in to the society for the future times.
AliceCochran

Postby ellascottgm » 04 Jul 2018, 09:21

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. It solved very quickly the problem I was having.
gmail login
ellascottgm

Postby helenoren » 22 Oct 2018, 12:08

Thanks for sharing the website link for example and results. You can also check here if Mac Os camera not working visit @ and fix this issues: http://www.email-tips.com/fixed-camera-not-working-in-mac/
helenoren

Postby PrimaKnh » 31 Oct 2018, 09:14

This article mentioned embedding with three.js.I heard about this topic first-time. Three.js is a cross-browser JavaScript library and Application Programming Interface (API) used to create and display animated 3D computer graphics in a web browser. Three.js uses WebGL. driver is unavailable hp printer
PrimaKnh

Postby jackiee_jacky » 01 Nov 2018, 07:08

I have created particles on CanvasRenderer using ParticleCanvasMaterial, and add CLICK event listener to ' window' object.
And then follow the example 'canvas_interactive_particles.html' to find 'intersects'. When click on a particle, will get message 'You clicked me....', till now every thing works well.

function onDocumentMouseMove( event ) {
event.preventDefault();
mouse.x = ( event.clientX / window.innerWidth ) * 2 - 1;
mouse.y = - ( event.clientY / window.innerHeight ) * 2 + 1;
var vector = new THREE.Vector3( mouse.x, mouse.y, 0.5 );
projector.unprojectVector( vector, camera );
var ray = new THREE.Ray( camera.position, vector.subSelf( camera.position ).normalize() );
var intersects = ray.intersectObjects( particles );
if ( intersects.length >0) {
console.log('You clicked me....');
}
}
Problem:
If I embed the container (container.appendChild( renderer.domElement ) ) into a web page html table , when I click on a particle, no any response.

Any advice is highly appreciated!
best mobile app development company india
top web development companies
best mobile application development company in india
Best real estate investing podcast
Property investment podcast
jackiee_jacky

netgear mywifiext.net login

Postby Mywifiextnett » 21 Nov 2018, 10:21

Very Great Idea, Hope every thing goes success and thank you for giving good post.
netgear mywifiext.net login

mywifiext.net server not found

mywifiext.net netgear wn2000rpt
Mywifiextnett

how to setup ex2700

Postby ExtenderNetgear » 23 Nov 2018, 04:51

Really interesting!!
You may visit our website and collect more info:
how to setup ex2700
ex2700 setup
netgear n300 ex2700 setup
Netgear wifi extender EX2700 setup
ExtenderNetgear

Postby DonaldTrump » 27 Nov 2018, 21:17

Really very informative post!!!
Three.js is a cross-browser JavaScript library and API used to create and display animated 3D graphics in a Web browser. Three.js uses WebGL. The source code is hosted in a storage repository on GitHub. I am using it on my wow computer. wow is a computer it is also called wow computer for seniors.
DonaldTrump

Postby niharikasharma » 09 Jan 2019, 10:28

All the medical aspirants in India need to clear NEET exam to become a medical practitioner. Candidates preparing for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test must get well-acquainted with the NEET exam syllabus.
niharikasharma

Postby niharikasharma » 09 Jan 2019, 11:43

Many candidates aspire to pursue a profession as a lecturer or professor in an Indian university or college. It is considered to be one of the most reputable posts in India. If you wish to be a part of this respectable profession, you will need to appear for UGC National Eligibility Test (NET).
niharikasharma

JEE 2019 National Testing Agency Exam

Postby niharikasharma » 10 Jan 2019, 05:02

The first session of the exam will be held in the month of January 2019, whereas, the second session of the exam will be held in the month of April 2019. The students can sit for both the examination to secure their chances of further selection. The official website of NTA is active now for seeking further updates and information at nta.ac.in.
Read more: https://nationaltestagency.blogspot.com/2018/07/latest-updates-for-jee-nta.html
niharikasharma

CMAT 2019 Syllabus

Postby niharikasharma » 10 Jan 2019, 05:29

The CMAT score is accepted by all Institutions/University, Colleges/Affiliated Colleges, and Departments/Constituent approved by AICTE. As CMAT exam is scheduled for 28th January 2019, candidates are looking for CMAT syllabus. If you are also looking for CMAT syllabus, you can refer to the information below.
niharikasharma

Complete JEE Main Paper

Postby niharikasharma » 10 Jan 2019, 06:20

The official JEE Main paper 1 syllabus is out now and the students who are planning to sit for JEE Main 2019 paper 1 in January and April 2019 session must refer to the following article for the complete topics for each section of JEE Main paper 1 2019 exam.
niharikasharma

JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form

Postby niharikasharma » 10 Jan 2019, 07:06

Before you check out CBSE’s official website for the JEE Main 2019 online application form, remember that the National Testing Agency is the newly-formed authority to regulate the Joint Entrance Examination Main. Hence, you must visit the official web portal of NTA and fill in the online application form.
niharikasharma

Postby niharikasharma » 14 Jan 2019, 07:19

This is something that really bothers you, when you can send emails, but you are unable to receive emails in your own Yahoo! Mail inbox. Well, we have some quick fix for this concern. You can take help from these troubleshooting tips; yet, make sure to follow the order.
niharikasharma

Postby niharikasharma » 14 Jan 2019, 09:18

Two-step verification is an extra layer means extra shelter of security for your account. It uses a password and a code for verifying your identity. The feature is helpful when you sign in to your Yahoo on a new or unrecognized device for the first time, you will be getting a code or phone call on your phone device and that only you can access to.

Click here read full article: how to enable disable yahoo 2 step verification
niharikasharma

Postby niharikasharma » 14 Jan 2019, 10:25

We always try to memorize our Yahoo email account and its password, but most of us find it difficult to recall it. This is really frustrating when you are about to send an urgent email, but you couldn’t recall user name or password.
Read more: <a href="https://supportforhelp.bigcartel.com/product/yahoo-forgotten-password-user-name-or-security-questions-and-answers">How to Recover your Yahoo Mail Forgot Password</a>
niharikasharma

Postby niharikasharma » 14 Jan 2019, 11:10

We always try to memorize our Yahoo email account and its password, but most of us find it difficult to recall it. This is really frustrating when you are about to send an urgent email, but you couldn’t recall user name or password.

Read more: Steps to recover yahoo forgotten password
niharikasharma

HOW TO BLOCK AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN HOTMAIL

Postby niharikasharma » 15 Jan 2019, 05:54

Email is considered the official tool for communication in every public and private sector. But sometimes this blessing brings some unwanted hazards in our mailbox. Every day numerous emails deliver to the inbox. But only about 20-35% of them are solicited. Countless promotional mails, spam mails and phishing mails clutter your inbox. Some companies keep sending irrelevant advertisements.

Read full article: how to block an email address in hotmail
niharikasharma

Postby JohnMBryant3 » 17 Jan 2019, 11:28

Netgear wireless range extenders are popular for their high-quality performance in boosting a wireless network for extremely large areas. In order to get the full benefits of your extender device, make sure you know how to properly get started with your Netgear extender setup guide.

Need assistance with your Netgear extender installation? Contact professional technicians without delay.

mywifiext-net.support
wifiextassist
new extender setup
new netgear wifi extender setup
JohnMBryant3

Return to Development