Photography Project with RICOH THETA (NY)

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Photography Project with RICOH THETA (NY)

Postby jcasman » 12 Jul 2016, 16:09

Passing on some information about a RICOH THETA photography project. Malcolm Elvey, from the Elvey Partnership, says he’s looking for Theta photographers who can help him with a project in New York. Anyone interested in finding out more can contact him directly.

malcolm@elvey.com

Grabbed this from the website:

“The Elvey Partnership (EP) provides strategic solutions to early stage companies that are involved in creating the content, infrastructure, and enabling technology for rapidly growing industries.”
jcasman

Re: Photography Project with RICOH THETA (NY)

Postby AnnaMorris » 10 Feb 2018, 12:50

This is a very interesting project for me, because I have been fond of photography for many years! Also you should check out this blog http://highendbeautyretouching.com/blog/editing/how-to-edit-studio-photos-in-photoshop.html There's a lot of useful information about this!
AnnaMorris

Postby rachelplab » 12 Feb 2018, 08:55

AnnaMorris wrote:This is a very interesting project for me, because I have been fond of photography for many years! Also you should check out this blog http://highendbeautyretouching.com/blog/editing/how-to-edit-studio-photos-in-photoshop.html There's a lot of useful information about this!

Dude, what's the point behind replying to a 2 years old post? he might have already found photographer he needed. :/
rachelplab

Postby AnnaMorris » 13 Feb 2018, 09:35

I thought that it could help someone else!
AnnaMorris

Postby AndresMicheal » 05 Mar 2018, 06:47

Photography is the consequence of consolidating a few specialized revelations. Some time before the main photos were made, old Han Chinese savant Mo Di from the Mohist School of Logic was the first to find and build up the logical standards of optics, camera obscura, and pinhole camera. Video Game Real Leather Jacket
AndresMicheal

Real Leather Jacket

Postby MauveTree » 09 May 2018, 20:57

MauveTree presents you this classy and elegant black leather coat for men. It is made up of suede leather. It has a smooth inner fur lining. People from all ages love it. It is best for casual wear, office wear and for extreme winters. Grab this sophisticated black suede leather coat for you right away! Black Suede Leather Coat
MauveTree

Postby MauveTree » 10 Sep 2018, 05:48

Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it. keep up the good work and all the very best of luck!
Brown Suede Leather Jacket
MauveTree

Re:Professional Photo Editing Services

Postby MridhaWahedul » 08 Dec 2018, 06:51

Phototrims.com is a famous photo editing company in South Asia. Phototrims.com provides all kind photo editing services like,
* Clipping Path Service
* Background Removal Service
* Image Masking Service
* Photo Retouching Service
* Jewelry Retouching Service
* Color Correction Service
* Ecommerce Product Editing Service
* Image Shadowing Service
* Wedding Photo Editing Service
* Photoshop Ghost Mannequin Effect Service
[url=https://www.phototrims.com/photoshop-ghost-mannequin-effect/[/url]
MridhaWahedul

Postby Gabriel17553627 » 24 Jan 2019, 10:28

Gabriel17553627

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA