THETA S Spot the difference game

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

THETA S Spot the difference game

Postby Svendus » 27 Jul 2016, 03:22

More THETA S Fun
it was a long time ago i visited Jonas Hedenberg on my motorbike at hes home in Skeppshult Sweden
so we made little THETA S fun with his house :mrgreen:

There are 6 faults on the Panorama can you figure out them :?:
Svendus

Re: THETA S Spot the difference game

Postby vylydex » 21 May 2018, 02:21

I'm always doing this. Finding out the answer before anyone replies

After talking to someone at Ricoh, following all their suggestions its either:
- power circuit is buggered
- battery is buggered

or both of course.
For some people online flash games on http://www.kizifan.com/ are a passing distraction to fill the hours between lunch and home time.
vylydex

Postby Elice » 19 Jul 2018, 06:10

I'm a big fan of horror games and am constantly on the lookout for new ones , but sometimes I like to re-do my favorite games like silent hill or Five Nights at Freddy's. I've never found an online version of silent hill, but Five Nights at Freddy's I play regularly at unblocked games. If you love horror games as much as I do, then unblocked games is what you need.
Elice

Postby Nichola55526055 » 30 Aug 2018, 03:35

Thanks a lot. Now I'm playing fling at https://sites.google.com/site/playfrivgame/happy-wheels-demo. It's a cool flash game. It's one of my favorite online games. Does anyone remember such games as Redball, Mario, Super snake ? It's something similar to them. I'm a game addictive so I spend a lot of time playing. I also love Nintendo games and Fallout game.
Nichola55526055

Postby skillera » 07 Sep 2018, 10:45

We are pleased to present you a wide list of exciting flash unblocked games of different genres for all ages and tastes. To play the flash games on our website, you just need to have browser. You don’t have to download or install anything on your computer. We try to choose the best games, which get into our catalog only after a careful selection. We play these games with pleasure and can definitely recommend you them! Modern cool unblocked games are one of the most popular directions of Internet games that evolve rapidly due to the great number of developments made by enthusiasts and professional studios.
The games seem to return you to the carefree childhood, when you were very happy enjoying your life. Playing your favorite unblockedland, you will forget about your troubles and get a great pleasure, relax and have a good time.
skillera

Postby leopicasso » 10 Jan 2019, 09:06

If you want play an horror game. Click Five Nights at Freddy's that game online free.
leopicasso

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA