Camera turns off immediately

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Camera turns off immediately

Postby AxlVlad » 22 Nov 2018, 23:38

Fully charged, my Ricoh Theta S isn't turning on, red light blink for a moment and then it turns off after 3 seconds. I didn't use it for a couple weeks, it could be a battery problem?
AxlVlad

Re: Camera turns off immediately

Postby AndrewGupta » 23 Apr 2019, 07:15

Today this happened to me also. Cant figure out what the problem is. Did you mcdvoice it yet?? If yes then please let me know. thank you
AndrewGupta

Postby PrimaKnh » 27 Apr 2019, 10:57

The camera turns off immediately.most of is prefer DSLR camera for getting the clear pictures.The working of the camera is common read more here to a normal camera. While turning off the blink effect of couple weeks and lower battery problems are required.Thank you for being part of the site.
PrimaKnh

Postby BuzzCnn » 24 May 2019, 06:19

In case you get off every time then you have to replace your battery check it again if you're getting same still these issues take looks here some tips you have to try it.

1. Remove the battery and memory card from the camera.
2. Let the camera sit with the battery and memory card removed for approximately 20 minutes.
3. Reinstall the battery and power on the camera.
If your camera still doesn't turn on, unfortunately, your camera will require service to
correct the problem. contact your near service center...

Thanks
Buzz CNN
BuzzCnn

Postby prajapatijigne1 » 30 Jul 2019, 09:12

This is a chance to work directly with new Japanese technology. 360 degree images and videos are now supported in YouTube, Facebook, and more. This technology has uses in robotics, drones, real estate, security, and tons more

The contest submissions will be judged on the following points:

• Innovation/creativity

• Extensibility (can this be used in the future?)

• Ease of use and practical value

• IoT applications that integrate the THETA with the internet (sensors, web data, etc.)

• Gadgets and applications linked with the THETA.
mcdvoice
prajapatijigne1

Postby ARussles » 08 Aug 2019, 10:33

It really helped. Thanks.
ARussles

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA