The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Hotel for holidays

Postby niecgregg21 » 17 Dec 2018, 12:23

The ehotelsreviews.com search engine will help you book the best hotel for a holiday or business trip, The best hotel rooms. The site works in different languages so you will not have problems understanding other hotels. You choose a hotel anywhere in the world.
niecgregg21

Re: Hotel for holidays

Postby DavidWilson » 16 May 2019, 16:56

I always choose a hotel to stay at with caution, because you never know what can happen. That's why I always check out here all information about the hotel that I am about to live in. I trust a hotel which uses new technology to improve its service for the benefit of the people.
DavidWilson

Postby HannaWhilson » 17 Jun 2019, 19:42

Good info! Usually I use these Hotel Booking Sites in order to find and book hotels for vacations. I find a possibility to search using one site to be convenient as it is better than looking through several pages. But it is great to know more good services, so thanks for sharing, I'll keep your suggestion in mind!
HannaWhilson

Postby nathandev » 01 Jul 2019, 05:25

Hotel is the best option when you're staying for a day or two. I always prefer to rent out an apartment. Because it's cheap and you're quite comfortable in there living all alone. The last time i went to Dubai for a month and rented 1 bedroom apartment https://www.dubairent.com/1-bedroom-apartments-for-rent-in-dubai I don't know about you but I had a great time in there.
nathandev

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA