The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

What bothers you a lot?

Postby AndrewArst » 07 Jan 2019, 10:55

Usually I am a calm person but some things just stress me out and I feel really bad. Especially I bother a lot when some health problems appear and I don't know what to do about it. Like now I have some unpleasant issues in my sexual life and I am completely pissed off.
AndrewArst

Re: What bothers you a lot?

Postby maxiposik » 08 Jan 2019, 06:20

What's up, dudes? My problems with short sex I solved with Priligy Prejac. If someone also needs you can visit site I've left for you here. Really cool thing! Literally made me a stallion in bed.
maxiposik

Postby MckaylaJohnson » 15 Jan 2019, 14:32

I had a dandruff problem some months ago... And it really bothered me! It's so disgusting to me when I see those "snowflakes" on someone's shoulders... Imagine my disappointment when I've found dandruff in my head... Fortunately I've found Monica's article about the remedies which can be helpful to fix this problem.
MckaylaJohnson

Postby NickGardner » 15 Jan 2019, 17:01

It seems to me that most of the health problems come from nervous tension. In many cases, anxiety and its symptoms would go away forever if you were calm. I want to be as calm as possible so I use CBD oil. Get More Information on the site.
NickGardner

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA