The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

massage for wellness

Postby SaatwikaC » 04 Feb 2019, 10:49

Ayurveda has been promising wellness and balance. It is an ancient science of life. Ayurvedic massage is a famous wellness programme that helps to maintain physical, mental and emotional balance. It is a relief from the stressful and hectic lifestyle. Oil massage relaxes the body and allows the rich qualities of the oil to seep and diffuse inside the body. The traditional plant-based remedies offered by Ayurveda is very effective for all. During the treatment of ayurvedic massage in Trivandrum, one must limit the consumption of animal proteins
SaatwikaC

Re: massage for wellness

Postby fieve8756 » 05 Feb 2019, 14:12

There have been a lot of studies conducted on the product and those product clearly identify the statements that this is the best remedy for the given problems and we must use that as well.
fieve8756

Re: massage for wellness

Postby MayAnderson » 12 Feb 2019, 10:47

I also think that natural remedies are best. Unfortunately, my work takes a lot of time. That is why I can't afford to go for a massage often. When I feel that I'm very tired, I take a bath with natural CBD oil - https://purekana.com/products/roses-peppermint-cbd-bath-bomb/ It perfectly relaxes me and relieves stress after a hard day’s work. Highly recommend.
MayAnderson

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA