The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Edit videos

Postby FedericoRaviolo » 17 May 2016, 12:41

Good morning, first of all sorry for my bad english, hope you will understand what i'm going to ask.

I made some videos with my new Ricoh Theta S, those videos could be uploaded on Facebook and also on YouTube easily, but with really low quality: I couldn't see anything clearly and, in the video, i can see over my head and under my feet a big black hole; all those things didn't happen before i uploaded the video and i'm wondering if there is a way to upload a video with the HD quality that i saw while i was offline.

The second question is: what program should i use to edit it? I tried with Adobe Premiere Pro, but after i added a song to my video and saved it in Mp4 the video uploaded was weird with an horrible quality, i also tried to save it in Avi, but it was worst. How can i save the quality and how can i edit it without compromise the video definition?

Hope you could understand me and you will answer soon.
Thanks for the attention.
Federico.
FedericoRaviolo

Re: Edit videos

Postby SahilTh42129067 » 06 Nov 2018, 09:51

You can use software like Adobe Premier to do whatever you want to do with the video. There are a lot of plugins which an help you in Adobe to edit the video in nicest way. For the quality part, I recommend you to download it from emp3website. This gives out the nicest video and audio quality from the social media websites.
SahilTh42129067

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA