Viewing Still images on website

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Viewing Still images on website

Postby KeithHarris » 19 Jun 2016, 12:49

Hi

I am trying to work out how to view still images taken on the Ricoh onto a website and still keep the 360° appearance? Is it possible to view these images without the Ricoh software and app? At the moment on a PC screen looks like I'm looking at the images through a goldfish bowl, is there anyway to change this?

Thanks
Last edited by KeithHarris on 20 Jun 2016, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
KeithHarris

Re: Viewing Still images on website

Postby TH3W3BGUY » 19 Jun 2016, 15:04

Flickr supports 360 photosphere and you can embed the image into any website.

If your using Wordpress you can try Cardboard https://wordpress.org/plugins/cardboard/ Its a great plugin for 360. I use it all the time more then Flickr.

Finally Facebook allows 360 images and video, so if you have a page or group you can post individual post on them. Nothing yet for posting to a website.

Google photos allows 360 photos too, but nothing simple for posting on a webpage.

Check out my Demos of Flickr and Cardboard here http://oasisdigitalhd.com/360-images/
TH3W3BGUY

Postby KeithHarris » 20 Jun 2016, 08:40

Hi

Thanks very much your reply. Please can you tell me how I use Flickr to show 360 photos? I am doing this for a client who wants a virtual tour of some of his boats and he doesn't use WordPress. Can I still use Flickr without the WordPress plug-in?

I cannot find any information on how to set up these 360° photos on Flickr so if you could tell me how to do it would be greatly appreciated.

Some of the photos need touching up so how can I do this without losing the metadata that turns it into a panoramic image?

Thanks
KeithHarris

Postby spidersolitair4 » 23 Aug 2018, 10:31

If you are facing the slow network connection in your computer system and you want to reslove this issue then check this https://fixforwindows.com/chkdsk, your problem will be solved.
spidersolitair4

Postby MelissaWhittingham » 29 Aug 2018, 19:24

Yes, it is possible you can view the still images taken on the rickshaw onto a website and still keep the 360 appearances. I have read an article in cheapest college essays blogs about watching your pictures in 360 degrees is still possible. Don't check it out you can find the exact solution.
MelissaWhittingham

Postby zianida » 23 Nov 2018, 11:20

tas murah bandung tas koleksi terbaru untuk anak tk sd smp sma sampai kuliahan dengan kualitas terbaik kini anak anak sekolah pun sudah sangat memperhatikan penampilan dan lebih memperhatikan mengenai apa jual tas sekolah ransel belanja tas anak frozen tas roda ransel dorong jual tas anak disney frozen tk sd harga koleksi tas sekolah frozen tas anak frozen tas roda tas anak ransel tas bola nike adidas under armour paling tas kipling murah berkualitas pengiriman cepat free ongkir cod x â• kb â• jpeg jansport trinity backpack rucksack school daypack college inch info harga harga ransel eiger paling ter hargapilihan harga harga ransel eiger paling tas ransel wanita bandung anda dapatkan di toko tas wanita branded import batam secara online tanpa perlu ribet anda datang ke batam tas murah konveksi konveksi tas produsen tas fashion terbaru konveksi tas lokal bandung tas tote bag murah tinggi jual online tas tote bag harga murah model terbaru jual tas murah bandung category tote bag beragam model tas tote bag kanvas terbaru harga mulai rp √ gambar realpict √ berkualitas √ jual cath kidston murah tas online produk tas murah mk mm dapatkan fashion wanita hand bags tas murah mk mm dengan harga diskon menjadi hanya di toko tas online toko tas online menyediakan fashion anda dengan tas anello asli ablevaro wanita modis dan fashionablevaro supplier tas vintage dari kulit imitasi murah unik lucu menerima grosir reseller maupun dropship tas vintage online toko online tas vintage handmade jual online shop jual tas jansport barunya vivass bag dengan berbagai perbackpack bag jual goodie bag murah tas ultah murah tas souvenir derichatwanitax belanja tas goodie bag untuk toko handphone saat ini seperti tas yang
zianida

Postby DonnieHarris » 06 Jan 2019, 18:48

Apple phones are now four digits for top click site of the line models, while Android phones can be had in the low hundreds. That resonates with
DonnieHarris

Postby iroot » 07 Jan 2019, 13:20

Instead of sending lengthy text messages, Whatsapp has introduced these stickers so that you can send any of the emoticons or the sticker based on your mood. You can find plethora of stickers available on Whatsapp like some fictional character, sad, happy, and angry and many other emotions
send WhatsApp stickers
iroot

Postby henryford » 08 Jan 2019, 09:01

Hotmail has been one of the most used email portals for a while now. Click www.hotmail.com to use Hotmail account.
henryford

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA