How to manage your time?

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

How to manage your time?

Postby AnnaNenasheva » 14 Mar 2019, 21:51

We’ve all been there, facing the siren call of a friend’s Facebook wall on the eve of a giant exam. If a computer’s necessary for studying, try an app (such as this one) that blocks the Internet for a short period of time and see how much more you get done.
AnnaNenasheva

Re: How to manage your time?

Postby pikachuh » 20 Mar 2019, 12:30

Nowadays, when all the information is obtained from the Internet, and in order to prepare for exams, do you propose to block access to it? I don't think this is the best idea. I recommend using CBD to just focus on exam preparation. Believe me and if you want you can easily check this community. This is a very good tool to focus your attention, and besides, it will help you to remember information more easily.
pikachuh

Postby EmmaNora » 21 Mar 2019, 08:53

Time management is an important skill to cultivate. It can help you make the most out of each day, leading to success in areas like work and school. To manage your time, use your time productively by working in the right environment and prioritizing tasks. Minimize distractions by shutting off your phone and social media when necessary. law dissertation writing service
EmmaNora

Postby tasty_your » 26 Mar 2019, 09:50

It`s always a hard question. And the only thing that helps me, is an opportunity to have a rest in another country. New place helps to clean mind off everyday problems.
tasty_your

Postby WanderingGhost » 26 Mar 2019, 12:31

How I`m agree with you. To change a place and have a rest is much better then to take any medicine or something else. Don`t like to kill my body with these treatments. Last time I took tickets for Cheap Flights Kano and have a really good holiday. If you want I advise to visit this place. Hope you`ll like it too.
WanderingGhost

Postby GoPro62016116 » 03 Apr 2019, 03:50

When you get organized with your time, you not only increase your ability to manage your daily tasks effectively, but you also increase the likelihood of putting time where it really counts: towards those long-term goals that you harbor deep down inside. If you’ve never done any goal setting in the past, now is the time to get started because it’s an absolute must-have prerequisite to effective time management. I have saved my time by hiring best home remodeling gaithersburg and you can also save your time by selecting the right candidates for work.
GoPro62016116

Postby JamesKotler » 07 May 2019, 06:25

For me:

Cutting out distractions- I don't have FB or Instagram anymore and in general I try not to over consume reddit, news etc. Especially in the morning- these are huge energy zappers. I also try to do one day a week (usually Saturday) where I'm completely off the computer/phone besides basic messaging. It's just a good way to cultivate control over these types of distractions

Planning my day & week. I stopped trying to do everything in one day, and stopped labeling each task as high priority. Knowing what I want to realistically accomplish that day before breaking things down into individual tasks has been key.

Pomodoro technique. Research the pomodoro technique. I work in increments of an hour with 10 minute breaks in between. I use Todoist app for my keeping track of my todo's.

Avoiding overwork, getting enough rest, being healthy in general. I realized that the workaholic mindset was destroying my health (mentally and physically). So sleep, water, rest, exercise are my #1 priorities and make me much more happier and effective.
JamesKotler

Postby AliWaheedChaudhary » 07 May 2019, 07:35

You can manage your time if you know the value of the time and know what you can do for yourself at that time. please be aware with that.fire damage
AliWaheedChaudhary

Postby ali_fasna » 14 May 2019, 09:45

Effective time management is one of the most efficient skills you can have in life. You can reach your goal by managing your time well. Do you know that time is the greatest equalizer in life? If you're serious about achieving your goals, you won't waste your time. First of all, you have to prioritize personal and family time. Also, you should find time to make your surroundings clean. Using household cleaning supplies is the best way to avoid the burden of cleaning and thus you can save your valuable time.
ali_fasna

Postby AndrewBoss » 19 Jul 2019, 18:27

I've learned to manage my time using certain apps for project management. Honestly though, hands down, what's really helped me get organized was CBD Oil. There are all kinds of CBD products out there really. But there is something about the calm and relaxation from it that really helped me get organized. Call me crazy... After years of sitting and stress, I had to start seeing a chiropractor too. Its really helped production as well.
AndrewBoss

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA