Why android apps are crashing from my phone

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Why android apps are crashing from my phone

Postby SweetySharma » 19 May 2018, 17:38

i am using a Android device and it is crashing for applications
SweetySharma

Re: Why android apps are crashing from my phone

Postby KuangKao » 21 May 2018, 00:39

I face the same problem all the time. My solution is 'try again and again till it doesn't crash'.
KuangKao

Postby johnadword1 » 15 Feb 2019, 11:24

I think was a internet problem. just restart your internet device after try again on more time.
SMS API
johnadword1

Postby Teroy » 13 Apr 2019, 19:15

And the game does not affect in any way? Do you even download games on your phone, if before what?
Teroy

Postby Keyer » 19 Apr 2019, 08:36

I think no. I have a lot of interesting games on the phone, but now I play only one, because I like it the most. Tried when to play best dating sim? Many people think that such games are more suitable for girls, but I do not agree, since I like such puzzles, and even with anime. Try installing this game on your iOS & Android phone for free, maybe you will also like it.
Keyer

Postby alltechnerd » 19 Apr 2019, 10:11

You Might have changed some setting or maybe rooted your device. There are many possibilities if updates available then update your apps. If you have rooted device then click here to check rooted apps list.
alltechnerd

Postby RachelKieran3 » 19 Apr 2019, 13:16

Mostly application crash because of having a lot of cache on specific application. I would suggest you to go to settings and clear all applications cache especially the one which is getting crashed. The other tip is to move applications data to the SD card so that some of the mobile own memory gets free. Mostly application crash because of shortage of memory so you would require to free some memory of phone first clear cache, then uninstall unwanted applications and then shift data of most required applications to the SD card but remember never remove that card or else your applications will get crashed.
Chicago web design
RachelKieran3

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA