How can I hire Android app developers?

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

Postby Charles59267667 » 07 Feb 2019, 10:28

Charles59267667

Re: How can I hire Android app developers?

Postby RichardJaquez3 » 07 Feb 2019, 10:43

Mobile operating systems are changing in a smarter way with updated versions and new technologies to build apps. Our android application development services are helpful in growing the business with moderate investments, so maximum businesses are choosing Android applications rather than any other mobile applications.

Android also provides developers with enough scope for mobile apps development with innovative features and functionalities. This in turn facilitates development of mobile applications for a vast range of businesses

Android App Development Company offers end-to-end android mobile application development services across multiple domains space such as custom android app development, android games development, android mobile commerce development, android social media applications development, and android enterprise level apps development.

In a nutshell,we are a centre of excellence for android mobile application development, for our experience, exposure and expertise in android space is enormous.

Our android consultants come with deep knowledge, delivering highly engaging android apps for clients from multiple sectors.

We are a leading offshore Android development company, backed by a strong workforce of experts offering high-performance Android app development services to help you surge ahead of the competition:

· Android app development

· Enterprise Android Application Development

· Android Games and Entertainment apps development

· Android E-learning application development

· Android Web-based application development

· Android Multimedia Application development

· Android Application testing services

· Android Social network integration

· Porting of existing apps to Android

Our Android team is eager to infuse great functionality into your Android app. Get a FREE COST ESTIMATION: Contact Us
RichardJaquez3

Postby Charles59267667 » 07 Feb 2019, 10:45

RichardJaquez3 wrote:Mobile operating systems are changing in a smarter way with updated versions and new technologies to build apps. Our android application development services are helpful in growing the business with moderate investments, so maximum businesses are choosing Android applications rather than any other mobile applications.

Android also provides developers with enough scope for mobile apps development with innovative features and functionalities. This in turn facilitates development of mobile applications for a vast range of businesses

Android App Development Company offers end-to-end android mobile application development services across multiple domains space such as custom android app development, android games development, android mobile commerce development, android social media applications development, and android enterprise level apps development.

In a nutshell,we are a centre of excellence for android mobile application development, for our experience, exposure and expertise in android space is enormous.

Our android consultants come with deep knowledge, delivering highly engaging android apps for clients from multiple sectors.

We are a leading offshore Android development company, backed by a strong workforce of experts offering high-performance Android app development services to help you surge ahead of the competition:

· Android app development

· Enterprise Android Application Development

· Android Games and Entertainment apps development

· Android E-learning application development

· Android Web-based application development

· Android Multimedia Application development

· Android Application testing services

· Android Social network integration

· Porting of existing apps to Android

Our Android team is eager to infuse great functionality into your Android app. Get a FREE COST ESTIMATION: Contact Us

Thank you :)
Charles59267667

Postby marynaaaaa_ » 15 Feb 2019, 10:18

First of all, if you plan to find Android developers, you should determine for Android developer what you need, what app type needs to be created, what particularities app should have etc. That is, you need to set software requirements for Android app development. That is why you should set up your requirements properly. Also, make sure you read a detailed hiring guide to find all answers to your questions regarding Android app development: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/hire-android-app-developer-see-an-ultimate-guide
marynaaaaa_

Postby DanielRivera » 27 Feb 2019, 16:37

As a startup owner, you may be wondering how to hire Android developer. You can employ a programmer in-house, hire a freelancer, or hire a development company. Each option has its pluses and minuses, as well as different cost, and can fit different project requirements.
Last edited by DanielRivera on 25 Mar 2019, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.
DanielRivera

Postby Bessalitskykh » 05 Mar 2019, 12:28

As you can see, freelancers and agencies are the two main types of vendors that can create an app for you. Both of these types are good, but the choice depends on the project and your expectations.

You will receive the following advantages if you decide to work with freelancers:
- Cheap app development
- Constant communication with the developer only

Although don't forget the risks:

- The need to find freelancers for all required services
- Flexible working times of freelancers
- Quality of services
- Limited accountability and transparency
- Team management

If you choose freelancers you will pay less, but more often the quality of work will be worse. And the inconvenience is to manage a freelance vendor because you will have several different people with their own experience, schedule, and communication skills. Such project needs teamwork but for people who work alone it can be an issue.

On the one hand, working with freelancers, helps you to get rid of a lot of paperwork, but on the other hand, this requires less responsibility and creates more room for deadlines and issues with quality.

If you decide to work with an app development company, you will enjoy the following advantages:

- Trustworthy relations
- Quality of deliverables
- All or the majority of needed services in one place
- Schedule and discipline
- Project management
Accountability

Drawbacks of working with companies that make apps:

- Higher rates
- More bureaucracy

App development companies provide you with a sense of security and confidence that is worth the cost. They have all types of professionals to cover the full development cycle and give project management services to organize communication and ensure transparency and timely delivery.

To be honest, everything depends on agencies and freelancers because you can find great agencies and bad freelancers, but it can also be vice versa.

In general, good development companies will not charge less than $25 per hour for their mobile application developers. Don't forget that they need to pay salaries, utilities, other office expenses and still be profitable. As far as freelance app developer rates are concerned they vary significantly and can even reach the rate level of companies. On the other hand, it is very possible to find a skilled freelancer for up to $25 per hour and be completely satisfied with him. Everything depends on the risks you are ready to carry.

In every region the app development cost varies and you should take that into account when calculating your budget. Among the most popular app development destinations are North America (mainly the USA), Latin America, Eastern Europe (Ukraine belongs here), and Asia (India is in this group).

The cost of app development in India, Pakistan, and other Asian countries is usually less than $25/hour. South America is considered to be another popular outsourcing destination, where the rates are between the ranges of Western and Eastern European rates.

That is why, if you choose vendors from the US, you will get the highest development costs, while the cheapest option is with Asian app developers, and Eastern Europe (this is where Ukraine is) where you can get a more average cost for app development.

On the one hand, cheap app development is better in terms of saving money, but it is not always good in terms of quality. On the other hand, very expensive app development usually means that you pay not only for services but also for a company’s popular name. Eastern Europe is somewhere in between and you get good quality for a moderate app development price.

If you are looking for help on Android app development, I know that MLSDev will be the best option for you. This is a software development company, which specializes in providing all-in-one solutions in mobile and web app development, UI/UX and consulting.
Bessalitskykh

Postby JonWalter » 22 Mar 2019, 09:32

The answer to this question depends on what rate is reasonable for you. Fortunately, the modern market of software developers is quite flexible in terms of a price for one's services so that almost anyone can find a developer and don't exceed the budget. I’ve written a guide on how to hire Android developers so you can check if you need more details.

First, you should know there are several types of developers. To be precise, several types of their employment every of which can differ dramatically in terms of a price here.
JonWalter

Postby techlearno » 02 Apr 2019, 15:02

You can hire form freelancing websites link : fiveer, freelancer

Watch your favourite live sports, news, entertainment, and more. Plus, get unlimited access to the entire Hulu streaming library
To activate Hulu code go to
www.hulu.com/activate
www.hulu.com activate
techlearno

Postby sammy6642 » 14 Apr 2019, 13:39

Off course freelancing websites link : fiver, freelancer are the best options :D :D :D :D :D

https://www.gratiskortings.com
sammy6642

Postby sparxitsolutions » 29 Apr 2019, 10:17

As a matter of first importance, in the event that you intend to find Android developer, you ought to decide for Android developer what you need, what application type should be made, what particularities application ought to have and so on. That is, you have to set programming prerequisites for Android application development. That is the reason you should set up your prerequisites appropriately. Additionally, ensure you read a nitty gritty employing manual for discover all solutions to your inquiries with respect to Android application development:
sparxitsolutions

Postby katleenbrown440 » 02 May 2019, 06:47

You can hire from Hidden Brains Infotech:https://www.hiddenbrains.com/hire-dedicated-developers.html
katleenbrown440

Postby Nidhigu23052902 » 02 May 2019, 07:18

Brother You can Do many things For Hiring anroid app developers I will describe you few steps.
1- You can create post for hiring android app developer and boost that post on facebook, Linkedin,
twitter and other social sharing platform.
2- You can search on youtube like best android app developers and you will see more videos on that and then you can contact the channel owner for this.
if these two attemt might me failed then you can https://www.contactyahoohelpdesk.com/.
Nidhigu23052902

Postby krsaurabht » 08 May 2019, 16:45

Nowadays, Android is very trending as well as useful in our day to day life. With the rise in demand of Android Devices, there’s also a huge demand for Android Apps and requirement of its developers.

You can hire Android app developer in just 2 steps through Freelance websites, Business directories like Good Firms or clutch
krsaurabht

Postby Vikasag » 09 May 2019, 05:36

One company which I know for Android app developers providing the best quality of work in an affordable price is SAG IPL. They can give you the perfect app as per your demand in exactly how you want it to work.
Vikasag

Postby emilywoods » 11 May 2019, 04:42

Android Apps are very common among people. The mobile phones have become the primary necessity of individual and more than half of the population is using Android phones. Since a large scale of people is connected to this technology, this contains numerous app. The Android application market is on high and there's a need for a lot of Android developers.

Find a technology partner, not just a coder

• Do good research

• Rely on references

• Center on in-app designing

• Ask for appropriate delivery

• Ensure out the user experience

• Give first choice to quality over price

• Highlight on confidentiality agreement

• Become aware of the approach

• Search for adaptive developers

Hiring top Android app developer is a quite challenging task as there are many Android app development companies in India. While choosing the right mobile app development company, you need to analyze the company, checking the portfolio and work quality, interviewing the developers, negotiation on rates and hiring the dedicated developer.

We have an in-house team of Android app designers, developers, and testers. They will help you to get an end to end Android app development solution. Our team firstly will analyze your requirement, connect the dots and design the app in such a way which your Android app users love!! Our team design and develop an Android app keeping users’ in mind.
emilywoods

Postby appfity » 13 May 2019, 06:21

Simply check out the freelance websites or else post some ads.
If you want to know the latest trending app ideasfor Android, please visit https://appfity.com
appfity

Postby AasmiRaina » 14 May 2019, 04:55

Hello, you want to hire Android App Developers to customize your business. Expert iOS app developer for your custom mobile app development. Hire Swift experts for the specific project development of mobile app.

Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second trimester abortion
AasmiRaina

Postby wpaltus » 23 May 2019, 06:50

Check out the freelance websites. If you want to know more about the latest app ideas Visit site: https://www.wpaltus.com/iphone-vs-android-which-is-better-for-web-professionals-developers/
wpaltus

Postby ColinSlots » 23 May 2019, 07:58

Hello!
Wonderful thread, I just wanted to ask the same thing. I plan to make an application in which I could play free versions of slot machines. The application will be something like this site https://www.slotozilla.com/free-slots/no-download
Can you tell me what nuances you should pay attention to when developing?
ColinSlots

Postby FreyaRiki » 03 Jun 2019, 08:09

Hire the best and top android developers from 2Base Technologies :https://www.2basetechnologies.com/services/hire-a-developer
FreyaRiki

Postby FolksBinary » 20 Jun 2019, 05:31

Hiring is never easy. And when we talk about hiring software developers, that's a different ball game altogether. There are certain things you must keep in mind before hiring android developers.

Discuss the project requirements in detail and make sure that the software development firm that you are looking to hire attempts at understanding the full scope and deliverable of the project. Also, they try to assure that the stated goals are met within the specified time and cost.

Take a look at their past performance, speak to their current and past clients, understand their approach and see how they score in communication. We have a five pointer list on the questions that one needs to ask a software company before hiring them : http://bit.ly/2Fipiow
FolksBinary

Postby AnnaBoyko » 20 Jun 2019, 09:45

Hello!
Wonderful thread, I just wanted to ask the same thing. I plan to make an application. I want to contact the company with the service dedicated software development team
Can you tell me what nuances you should pay attention to when developing?
AnnaBoyko

Postby WanderingGhost » 26 Jun 2019, 10:05

Hello! You can always go to any of the freelance websites and hire a good freelancer who knows to code well. But I recommend you to read some information about your niche before. I had such a situation and first of all, I have learned a lot of articles about how to develop a diabetes tracker app like bg monitor over the internet, and that helped me to hire a good programmer.
WanderingGhost

Postby BruceSmm » 27 Jun 2019, 19:26

Hello! That depends directly on what particular app do you want to receive in the end and what is your main goal? In what niche do you need that application? For example, I have had a great experience with Mova(mova.io) company when I had to make the traveling application. You can use google search and read reviews in order to choose the correct company.
BruceSmm

Postby Geoflypages » 13 Jul 2019, 06:46

In nowadays Android has covered all marketing. Everyone wants to purchase Android devices. You can design and develop Android Application with the help of Android Mobile App Development Company and earn money online by running advertising on your app. You can hire any experienced Android Developer Near Me by search on Google.
Geoflypages

Postby viktorprokhorov » 16 Jul 2019, 03:38

I was looking for android developer for creating a web view based app for my website (https://ucngame.com). Thanks for the thread op.
viktorprokhorov

Postby MattHe » 16 Jul 2019, 15:04

Are you looking for a full-time app developer or part-time developer?
If your development project is a short-term project, I suggest you look for a part-time app developer. There are many professional platforms to help you find a part-time job,such as Fiverr. You only need to search or post tasks according to your needs, there should be a lot of suitable responses. :geek:
MattHe

Postby MaxMurr58469356 » 26 Jul 2019, 14:38

Hey. I'm just starting to develop applications. I try to find a lot of useful information from the developers software development company You can find many solutions for creating and maintaining various applications. It helps me to quickly deal with projects.
Last edited by MaxMurr58469356 on 29 Jul 2019, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.
MaxMurr58469356

Postby Jessica30050419 » 27 Jul 2019, 06:29

Android development services at any proper software development agency should include: custom Android apps, custom Android app design, cross-platform development, testing, updating and maintenance, tablet app development, assistance in Google Play Store release. You can outsource Android app development to our dedicated team at SISGAIN to create a top mobile app, based on:

12 years on the market
Over 500 projects finished
Permanent on time delivery
Affordable developer rates
Full cycle development services
Superb customer support

Our Android developers for hire have extensive skills in the following areas: push notifications, in-app purchases, third party integrations, Android animations and design, payment integration, maps and geolocation, data caching and synchronization, social media integrations, chats/messaging, data encryption.
Jessica30050419

Next

Return to Development