Photography Project with RICOH THETA (NY)

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Photography Project with RICOH THETA (NY)

Postby jcasman » 12 Jul 2016, 16:09

Passing on some information about a RICOH THETA photography project. Malcolm Elvey, from the Elvey Partnership, says he’s looking for Theta photographers who can help him with a project in New York. Anyone interested in finding out more can contact him directly.

malcolm@elvey.com

Grabbed this from the website:

“The Elvey Partnership (EP) provides strategic solutions to early stage companies that are involved in creating the content, infrastructure, and enabling technology for rapidly growing industries.”
jcasman

Re: Photography Project with RICOH THETA (NY)

Postby AnnaMorris » 10 Feb 2018, 12:50

This is a very interesting project for me, because I have been fond of photography for many years! Also you should check out this blog http://highendbeautyretouching.com/blog/editing/how-to-edit-studio-photos-in-photoshop.html There's a lot of useful information about this!
AnnaMorris

Postby rachelplab » 12 Feb 2018, 08:55

AnnaMorris wrote:This is a very interesting project for me, because I have been fond of photography for many years! Also you should check out this blog http://highendbeautyretouching.com/blog/editing/how-to-edit-studio-photos-in-photoshop.html There's a lot of useful information about this!

Dude, what's the point behind replying to a 2 years old post? he might have already found photographer he needed. :/
rachelplab

Postby AnnaMorris » 13 Feb 2018, 09:35

I thought that it could help someone else!
AnnaMorris

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA