embedding with three.js

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

embedding with three.js

Postby uluminous » 22 Feb 2015, 23:59

hello, looking at solutions for custom embedding of the panoramas, i came across a few leads id like to share, i hope anyone who feels like sharing and or doing tests can join in.

so one solution is to use an app called pano2vr.
it creates different kind of output files and enables different spherical image file conversion.
i've tried many settings and with lots of tweaking, I can get an acceptable output both in sf and html5 formats, although the image recompression seems to lower the render quality/brightness just a bit.

I've had better results with the using the http://threejs.org/library to render the panorama as a circular 3d object. i've started from examples http://blog.thematicmapping.org/2014/01/photo-spheres-with-threejs.html ,
and https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js/blob/master/examples/webgl_panorama_equirectangular.html
and got an acceptable result, but it seems the dragging of the panorama is buggy when the distortion [camera.position.copy( camera.target ).negate();] is active in the javascript.

you can see result here: http://www.huguesbp.com/partage/360/three-js/github_mod1.html

if anyone feels like digging into this it would seem like a fixable issue, but I cannot get it to work as expected. im on mac OS X yosemite using safari and chrome.

thanks in advance for sharing your experiences!
uluminous

Re: embedding with three.js

Postby tt_sven » 27 Apr 2015, 17:00

tt_sven

Postby AliceCochran » 01 Jul 2018, 05:43

All the developers have been introduced with equal patterns of the success. The roadmap of the cheap dissertation help is done for the approval for the humans. The huge amount of the money is poured in to the society for the future times.
AliceCochran

Postby ellascottgm » 04 Jul 2018, 09:21

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. It solved very quickly the problem I was having.
gmail login
ellascottgm

Postby helenoren » 22 Oct 2018, 12:08

Thanks for sharing the website link for example and results. You can also check here if Mac Os camera not working visit @ and fix this issues: http://www.email-tips.com/fixed-camera-not-working-in-mac/
helenoren

Postby jackiee_jacky » 01 Nov 2018, 07:08

I have created particles on CanvasRenderer using ParticleCanvasMaterial, and add CLICK event listener to ' window' object.
And then follow the example 'canvas_interactive_particles.html' to find 'intersects'. When click on a particle, will get message 'You clicked me....', till now every thing works well.

function onDocumentMouseMove( event ) {
event.preventDefault();
mouse.x = ( event.clientX / window.innerWidth ) * 2 - 1;
mouse.y = - ( event.clientY / window.innerHeight ) * 2 + 1;
var vector = new THREE.Vector3( mouse.x, mouse.y, 0.5 );
projector.unprojectVector( vector, camera );
var ray = new THREE.Ray( camera.position, vector.subSelf( camera.position ).normalize() );
var intersects = ray.intersectObjects( particles );
if ( intersects.length >0) {
console.log('You clicked me....');
}
}
Problem:
If I embed the container (container.appendChild( renderer.domElement ) ) into a web page html table , when I click on a particle, no any response.

Any advice is highly appreciated!
best mobile app development company india
top web development companies
best mobile application development company in india
Best real estate investing podcast
Property investment podcast
jackiee_jacky

Postby niharikasharma » 19 Jul 2019, 12:12

Following these suggestions should fix the problem in most of the cases. If you are still having a problem with the Skype call quality, you can hire the assistance of our experts who are proficient in handling all sorts of Skype-related issues promptly and precisely. To get in touch with our Skype customer support team, feel free to call on our 24-hour available Skype customer care number (toll-free). Alternatively, our experts are available round-the-clock via remote assistance, live chat, and email support option as well.
niharikasharma

4 Ways to Fix Skype doesn't work

Postby niharikasharma » 24 Jul 2019, 05:50

Skype is built to perform effectively, but sometimes it stops working. Skype users get any technical failure or sometimes unable to use it. You might find it a little awkward due to Skype amazing performance, yet it could happen to you. When you are unable to use Skype or Skype doesn't work with your computer system, you should do some quick troubleshooting your own.
niharikasharma

Return to Development