How to post on Whatsapp?

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

How to post on Whatsapp?

Postby chong67 » 19 Oct 2016, 15:17

What is the quickest way to post the 360 pict on Whatsapp?

I think you can only sent as a link ?

Thanks for your help.
chong67

Re: How to post on Whatsapp?

Postby codetricity » 19 Oct 2016, 16:44

I imagine you'll need to share a link to the 360 image and the person would need to leave WhatsApp to see the image. It's limited by the support of WhatsApp for 360 images.
codetricity

Postby chong67 » 19 Oct 2016, 16:55

I am getting my Theta S today and a little excited.

From what I can see, I think you need the mercy of the thetha360 server to share as a link and I think it work. You see a tiny picture with a URL link.
chong67

Postby codetricity » 19 Oct 2016, 17:04

chong67 wrote:I am getting my Theta S today and a little excited.

Welcome. It's a lot of fun.

From what I can see, I think you need the mercy of the theta360 server to share as a link and I think it work. You see a tiny picture with a URL link.

You can also share 360 media on other social sites like Facebook or YouTube, which might help.
codetricity

Postby chong67 » 21 Oct 2016, 13:02

The only way I can share my pict on Whatsapp is upload to theta360 (not public), in Chrome on my phone, copy the URL and paste to Whatsapp. Is this what you are doing?

Wish Whatsapp can render 360 pict without any viewer.
chong67

Postby codetricity » 21 Oct 2016, 15:10

I don't use WhatsApp, but I basically share the link to the 360 image in IM. I share the link on Skype. Most people embed the image on Facebook.

Suggest you join this group below. It is fun.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RicohTHETAUsers/
codetricity

Postby chong67 » 21 Oct 2016, 16:11

Thanks.

That FB group helpful. ;)
chong67

Postby kuulapic » 29 Nov 2017, 17:25

Hi,
you can also upload you 360 image to https://kuula.co and share it anywhere you want, in social media or you can send a link to it via an IM or email. Just go to the individual post page on Kuula and copy the link from the browser address bar. Once the link is copied to your clipboard paste it to a WhatsApp message.

You can also embed your 360 photo on a website or in a online magazine, or in a blog post. It's super easy! Read more about embedding your 360 photos using Kuula here: https://blog.kuula.co/embed-editor-on-kuula/.

Hope you'll give it a try!
kuulapic

Postby RubnawazQureshi » 31 Mar 2018, 02:14

WhatsApp Status allows you to share text, photos, videos and animated GIFs that disappear after 24 hours. In order to send and receive status updates to and from your contacts, both you and your contacts must have each other's phone numbers saved in your address book.

To view someone's status update, tap the Status tab and select a contact's status. To reply to one of your contact's status updates, tap Reply at the bottom of the screen while viewing their status.

Adding your own status update
To add a status update:
Go to the Status screen.
Choose between:
Camera to take a new photo or record a new video, or choose an existing one from the picker. You can also add a caption and personalize your status updates by adding emoji, text and freehanded drawings to your photos and videos. Learn how in our FAQ.
Text to compose a written status update. You can write what you'd like to share, pick a background color and a font of your choice.
Tap Send.
I hope, you undertand, how to post whatsapp status.
RubnawazQureshi

Postby homedweller » 24 May 2018, 04:44

Hey you can post pictures in bulk by selecting all pictures at same time. And guys do check Jeux-machines-a-sous-gratuites-pour-s-amuser if you want to earn money online by playing games. This is best place for earning more money and you can win a jackpot. Every day, thousands of players from around the world gather on the web to play for free at their favorite free games, with real money and win.
homedweller

Postby AdamOlkin » 13 Aug 2018, 13:37

Hi,
here is a simple way to post your 360 photo on whatsapp.

STEP 1 :

From your smartphone, go to https://panoraven.com/en/share-360-photo

STEP 2 :

After the upload, you will access the 360 viewer. From here, hit the whatsApp button to share your 360.

That’s it! It will open directly whatsApp and will ask you the receiver of the 360 image, just press send and you are good to go!
AdamOlkin

Postby AliceCochran » 18 Aug 2018, 11:37

This article is about social networking app like what’s app that how you can post more than 30 pictures to a single person. This is the question that was asked I found its answer from onlinedissertationwriting review and post my answer there.
AliceCochran

Postby KanadaVadekar » 11 Nov 2018, 14:05

The significance of Using Whatsapp Version of the Trend of the Whatsapp Application that is a chat application that became the flagship of the user's handphone when it.WhatsApp 2019 later will arise instantly as Whatsapp version updated. As the development time, Whatsapp is always correct performance. So that users more easily apply it. Apply the Whatsapp version update will certainly be more profitable users. In addition, Whatsapp has also become an often acquire tickets application free of charge without the quota of internet data. Many vendors mobile network that offers a package of free data chat using Whatsapp. This way is really beneficial especially when You're being a poor quota. Sending files is also easier using the application Whatsapp. Whatsapp the latest version is able to send the file in a manifold-type of extensions like doc, docx, xls, xlsx, rtf, pdf, and rar. The size of the file sent is also greater which can send up to a size of 250 MB. This method truly makes it easy to send and share files or important documents for office and so on. Download WhatsApp 2019 will be instantly released and can be downloaded by all the people. To Download WhatsApp 2019 APK can really easily be downloaded in newsstand application available on Your phone. After the other You can do just by typing the app name in Google or other search engines. After this will also take you to the link to download the app. you just need to install it and use Whatsapp.
KanadaVadekar

Postby anonymous5661 » 24 May 2019, 06:39

great..
anonymous5661

Postby JenniferBraud » 26 May 2019, 15:00

Thanks for the help ;)
JenniferBraud

Postby JenniferBraud » 09 Jun 2019, 12:00

There was the same problem, but this forum and messages from other users helped a lot. Thank!
Regards, Jennifer. My FB, Linkedin, and site
JenniferBraud

Postby ajhaindia » 11 Jun 2019, 11:14

Whatsapp is very easy app to manage your post and messages,, if you new on whatsApp then you should use it regularly. cab to agra from delhi | delhi agra tour package golden triange tour | manufacturer of shoes in india
ajhaindia

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA