Video quality to youtube

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Re: Video quality to youtube

Postby RazeLok » 18 Jun 2016, 05:31

Bertt wrote:^^sure, does it have to be uploaded or can I send it via dropbox/email/etc.?

My only problem now is that I can't add a song file to the timeline. Using Final Cut pro 7.

Either uploading to youtube or dropbox is good for us to take a look. Thank you! ;)

I add background music by Premiere Pro without any problem.
RazeLok

Postby Bertt » 23 Jun 2016, 23:29

RazeLok wrote:
Bertt wrote:^^sure, does it have to be uploaded or can I send it via dropbox/email/etc.?

My only problem now is that I can't add a song file to the timeline. Using Final Cut pro 7.

Either uploading to youtube or dropbox is good for us to take a look. Thank you! ;)

I add background music by Premiere Pro without any problem.

I can either do it via DropBox or add me on Facebook and watch it :p

Quality is as good as it can get for Ricoh.
Bertt

Postby yazfia » 01 Dec 2018, 14:02

Thank you very much for discussing the issues so far. We can fix the quality now.

pyar shayari
yazfia

Postby quasarclap » 03 Dec 2018, 11:18

codetricity wrote:The input video to the application needs to be dual-fisheye mode. Does the input that you drop onto the RICOH App look like this:
run 3

The above video is an mp4 file.

The file you upload to YouTube needs to be in equirectangular format. it is also a mp4 file. Does it play inside the RICOH App and you can navigate the video? If it doesn't play in the RICOH app, it's unlikely that it will work on YouTube.

I don't have a Mac, but I would try and mount the THETA S like a hard drive with the USB cable and grab the file without putting it into iMovie, maybe disable the automatic movement to iMovie.
You should just see the THETA S like a hard drive and move the file over to a normal folder on your computer, not using any other software, only the THETA application on the computer.

You should be able to simply drag the file from the camera to your computer, then drag the file to the THETA App. It then saves a file to disk. You can then upload it to YouTube.

Youtube allways recompresses the Videofiles, so does Facebook unfortunately...
Theta S records in 1920x1080, but for 360-degrees full-surround-view... :D :D
quasarclap

Postby AbidNae39072601 » 12 Sep 2019, 09:53

Yes I uploaded a raw clip right from the camera to Facebook. Quality is fine. Now why can't I get this quality for my edited video?
best Paraphrasing Tool
Rephrase tool online
Article Rewriter Pro
AbidNae39072601

Previous

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA