The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Issues so far.

Postby LukeSoanes » 07 Jan 2016, 14:13

Hey guys thought I would share my experience so far with the new theta.

I enjoy how much bang for your buck you really get with this device.
My problem however is the lack of customer service.
The device has a faulty lens as one side of the device is slightly out of focus with every image.
The device over heats and turns of after 4minutes continuous recording video.
There are no manual controls for video and the frame rate is in NTFC causing all lights to flicker in all video when lights are present.
I've been waiting for a reply from the support team and had no reply regarding a replacement.
I had such high hopes for this device but the lack of support just fuels the fire of a faulty device with no video functionality.

I hope somebody from the customer service team reads this and gets the ball rolling on a replacement.
Either they lack in service or can't keep up with the requests for replacements.
Apologies for the negative post but it's getting a little long in the tooth.
LukeSoanes

Re: Issues so far.

Postby mbirth » 07 Jan 2016, 15:40

I had the same problem with an out-of-focus lens. After writing with the Ricoh support I was referred to a contract repair center here in Germany. I had to send the Theta to them and they organised a new one which arrived today. The whole process from sending the camera to them and receiving the replacement took almost a month because of the holidays.

Next time, I'll order from Amazon as they usually solve such problems a lot faster.
mbirth

Re: Youtube to mp3

Postby Tyagi » 21 Dec 2017, 09:52

Here you can convert your all youtube videos to mp3 format according to your preference with the help of this website mp3 Youtube free online and you can also download these converted songs.
Tyagi

Postby MariaDenial » 06 Feb 2018, 07:49

They have been the first to provide a tax-funded, 8 yr training to their citizens. They taught the basics, math, analyzing, and writing; in conjunction with strict classes on ethics, discipline, and obedience. The aim to peer who might be someone to make my assignment sufficient to continue their education and go to universities, and who would come to be the lower, operating magnificence.
MariaDenial

Postby SwethaAdhikam » 09 Apr 2018, 10:58

The education of every student’s life class, 10th results were first public results, like as everyone in Kerala also. The SSLC Result is the first important step in the life of the student

SSLC Result 2018 Kerala
SwethaAdhikam

Postby Deannailiam » 10 May 2018, 10:45

A product designer is a man worried about aspects of the product advancement process, including the exploration, plan, programming, and testing of PC programming. Other employment titles which are frequently utilized with comparative implications are the developer, programming examiner, and programming engineer. Buy MovieJackets
Deannailiam

Leather jacket?

Postby MauveTree » 17 May 2018, 11:43

This stylish black leather jacket is what a biker crave for. It is made up of 100% real leather. Premium quality of stitching is used making this masterpiece. This leather jacket has a two zipper pockets on the chest and with golden zipper cuffs. This trending black leather jacket can be worn by men, college boys, teens and bikers. Grab one for you now Black Biker Jacket
MauveTree

Postby YanickMoretta » 19 May 2018, 08:50

Movie Jackets and Costumes Online Store These include Undertaker Trench Coat from WWE legend the Undertaker, Chris Jericho Light up Jacket from WWE superstar Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose Jacket from Dean Ambrose, and Dave Batista. More Information:- Solo A Star Wars Story leather Jacket - moviesjacket.com
YanickMoretta

Postby KaityKatez » 22 May 2018, 09:22

Good review. Thank you for sharing your opinion gmail sign up
KaityKatez

Postby RachelRoberson » 24 May 2018, 07:02

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. ludo king this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me !
RachelRoberson

Postby mike1995 » 25 May 2018, 07:02

I trust you get the new device and supplant this faulty device the issue is with customer support service they not minding great which is the primary issue they have you unraveled each question of a client Deadpool 2 Leather Jacket Filmstarlook
mike1995

Postby thutrangctp » 01 Jun 2018, 02:48

I know what to do so I will try. Even though my job is not right, it is an effort. To overcome it, I had to be content with life now, satisfied with what is there.
whatsapp baixar gratis
thutrangctp

Postby ralphmacchionet » 06 Jun 2018, 06:10

Tutu Helper for PC is just as easy to get if not easier! You need to get the APK extension here
ralphmacchionet

Postby getmyleather1 » 08 Jun 2018, 07:04

Client benefit is the arrangement of administration to clients previously, amid and after a buy. The impression of achievement of such collaborations is subject to workers who can change themselves to the identity of the visitor. Detroit:Become Human Kara Jacket Getmyleather
getmyleather1

Postby vainggooch » 08 Jun 2018, 07:22

it is good issue.
vainggooch

Postby iroot » 07 Aug 2018, 19:53

Even I am facing similar issue about the Customer Service. The device overheats and turns after 5minutes continuous recording video. The Product I'll order from Online as they usually solve such problems a lot faster. I am satisfied with what is there.
LiteBlue
iroot

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA