Setting StillCaptureMode to Movie shooting over USB (MTP-WPD c++)

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

Setting StillCaptureMode to Movie shooting over USB (MTP-WPD c++)

Postby MikeNewall » 29 Jul 2018, 12:08

HI,
I'm trying to set the StillCaptureMode to Movie Shooting over usb using C++ and WPD.

I get the response code (0x201C) invalid property value.

If I put the camera in Movie mode manually I'm able to set the StillCaptureMode to single shooting, however when the camera is in single shooting mode i can't switch to Movie mode.

With the camera in movie mode I got the value of the StillCaptureMode property, which returned 0x0002, which doesn't match the documentation (0x8002). I thought maybe I was sending the wrong value but I tried setting the property to the value I received while the camera was in single shooting , and still get the same error.

Does anyone know if this is supported by the device and if so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mike
MikeNewall

Re: Setting StillCaptureMode to Movie shooting over USB (MTP-WPD c++)

Postby james221 » 06 Aug 2019, 08:44

I guess I can help you. Check these academized reviews and find me later. Okay?
james221

Re: Setting StillCaptureMode to Movie shooting over USB (MTP-WPD c++)

Postby Acacia38465660 » 06 Aug 2019, 10:11

The article you share here is great. I really like and appreciate your work. I read your article deeply, the points you mentioned in this article are very helpful thanks for sharing.
fnaf
Acacia38465660

Return to Development