Leicester boss Wenger criticized the FA for not using the VAR

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Leicester boss Wenger criticized the FA for not using the VAR

Postby kenhvanhoc » 03 Aug 2018, 10:19

Arsenal had to be fined for failing to manage the players' extreme behavior in the 1-3 defeat to Leicester City.

The 75th minute of the match was played on Wednesday against Arsenal and Leicester. Henrikh Mkhitaryan had a difficult situation at Jamie Vardy's feet, but the English striker fell into the penalty area and the referee immediately pointed to the penalty.

Arsenal received a penalty after losing the Leicester Rugby
 Graham Scott's penalty shot was the turning point of the game.
Arsene Wenger has expressed his extreme frustration after the match because of the decision to blow the penalty and the way the referee whistled Graham Scott.

Wenger leaves Arsenal, unexpectedly launched the "shock"
Wenger shocked at the last press conference at Arsenal
The 68-year-old said: "The penalty is really creative, in addition to the referees."

"We went on a slow turn and he fell very beautifully, but he certainly could not make a mistake, Mkhitaryan hit the ball."

"I personally think that the referee's mistake was the turning point of the game, and you always have some reason to blame the results. Too dark for the penalty decision today. "

"I know that the Premier League has agreed not to use the VAR (Referee video) next season, and this is really sad, and I'm really in pain as a participant in the Premier League. world's leading league, but now they (the organizers) are wanting to go after the age. "

Arsene Wenger is known to be a pioneer in initiatives that contribute to the brand's coverage of English football today. He recently revealed a unique idea about the Premier League schedule.
http://bongdatube.com/
http://bongdatube.com/truc-tiep-bong-da
kenhvanhoc

Re: Leicester boss Wenger criticized the FA for not using the VAR

Postby SamuelSauers » 23 Aug 2018, 09:35

Thank you so much for giving each person remarkably satisfactory possibility to discover crucial secrets and techniques from this website. It absolutely may be very sweet and as nicely , filled with entertainment for me for my part and my workplace friends to go to your internet site at least 3 instances weekly to examine the most modern objects you have. Of course, i'm simply certainly astounded considering the extraordinary techniques served by means of you. selected two areas on this put up are genuinely the simplest we've ever had. And also much efforts I even have visible with the achievement of cheap essay writing service in doing some excellent stuff.
SamuelSauers

Postby JaneSmith » 26 Dec 2018, 09:14

Freedom of speech argumentative essay is what I looking for. I know that freedom of speech is the very important right of each person, you can feel more comfortable when you can say what you want. But describe this topic in one essay it's not an easy task.
JaneSmith

Postby MorgaSava » 14 Feb 2019, 09:29

The article is good. It says that Leicester boss Wenger criticized the FA for not using the VAR. Arsenal was fined for failing to supervise the players' excessive behavior in the 1-3 defeat to Leicester City. Arsenal received a penalty after losing the Leicester Rugby and it was the defining moment of the game.
Thanks,
Essays Author
MorgaSava

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA