The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Safe transfers

Postby Globy30594174 » 19 Nov 2018, 11:32

Hi guys, I want to find out about the protection of transfers. I mine cryptocurrency mining . I would like to know if there are any other transfer tools?
Globy30594174

Re: Safe transfers

Postby nathandev » 15 Mar 2019, 12:26

Globy30594174 wrote:Hi guys, I want to find out about the protection of transfers. I mine cryptocurrency mining . I would like to know if there are any other transfer tools?

You can still mine with your CPU/GPU in 2019. There's still exists some cryptocurrencies that you can mine with your CPU, or with a simple graphics card.

There are sites help ensure maximum security on your trades with highly sophisticated and developed security measures. With SSL encrypted communication and multi-layer cold storage of coins, you can rest assured of a safe trade.

There's a list of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Mining
nathandev

Postby vondes » 25 Mar 2019, 18:05

Hi, please tell me a good exchange that offers services for fast and profitable exchange of cryptocurrencies. I do not want to go all the time by exchangers. I am interested in exchange, I need to know all the important nuances about this exchange. Many praise the exchanger http://changehigh.com I think to go there and make the first exchange. What do you think, how good is he, should he be trusted?
vondes

Postby MayAnderson » 12 Apr 2019, 13:06

vondes wrote: What do you think, how good is he, should he be trusted?

You should make a trial exchange for a small amount. So you will understand exactly whether to work with this service. As for me, I preferred to use a mobile e-wallet - https://walletfactory.com/mwallet/basic-functions This new technology combines basic bank accounts and a cryptocurrency account. I can always manage it online anywhere. For me, it is very convenient.
MayAnderson

Postby KiraSmart » 14 Apr 2019, 18:58

You may find what you are lookng for among these Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Useful Tools . All of them are trusted and pretty user-friendly.
KiraSmart

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA