How VPN Protects our Android Devices ?

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

How VPN Protects our Android Devices ?

Postby RobertPerkins » 21 Dec 2018, 13:46

Hi, I am an android user and to protect my android device someone suggests me to use the best android vpn. When I asked how vpn protects my android device then he said its quite technical so I thought to ask my question here as this forum seems like the technical forum. Can anyone help me?
RobertPerkins

Re: How VPN Protects our Android Devices ?

Postby aliciajosef » 21 Jan 2019, 13:58

A VPN uses encryption technologies, such as IP security (IPSec), Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) / IPSec, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and Transport Layer Security (TLS), to create a virtual encrypted "tunnel" between your device and a VPN server. While you are working on VPN server, you can see what you're doing. To secure your internet connection now, Go Buy VPN and stay protected online.
aliciajosef

Postby katiewilson894 » 22 Mar 2019, 11:55

I have also switched my VPN to FastestVPN year ago, and I must say it was one of my best decision, This VPN does have every feature which I want in a VPN. Good Encryption and the widest range of VPN servers in more than 140 countries. And because it’s a great UK VPN Server I can easily watch UK shows here in the USA.
katiewilson894

Postby VPNUpdates » 25 Mar 2019, 18:41

VPN makes android devices by protecting your online identity even on Android. But VPN that you are using on android must be reliable. So to choose a reliable VPN for android you can visit: https://vpnupdates.com/best-android-vpns/
VPNUpdates

Postby katiewilson » 03 May 2019, 14:39

Our FastestVPN is already used by over 50 million users to access the web securely, anonymously and without restrictions.
FastestVPN Features:
– Unlimited Bandwidth
– 150+ servers in 23+ countries
– No Logs
– 256 Bit Encryption
– Ad Blocker
– NAT Firewall
– Anonymous Torrents Downloading
– Anonymous Browsing
– Unblocking Restricted or Region Locked Websites
– YouTube, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Netflix Streaming From Any Region
Here is the deal link: https://fastestvpn.com/buy-vpn