The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Medical marijuana.

Postby egrats » 09 Feb 2019, 09:39

What are the main benefits of medical marijuana and why somewhere it's still not legal to use marijuana in medical purposes?
egrats

Re: Medical marijuana.

Postby fredmix » 09 Feb 2019, 10:59

Smoking pleasure is hard to get. We must understand that mariuhana does not exist for everyone. Here, for example, phenozepam acts on me very well, because I have real mental problems from which the roof is torn, and any problem is perceived as a tragedy. The provider declined the payment? I’m really starting to rage, so I’m not able to work or talk to my colleagues, and when I call technical support, then I’m ashamed. But I'll throw a phoenix and become a man. and all problems become far and insignificant.
fredmix

Postby vondes » 09 Feb 2019, 11:21

The bottom line is that if a normal person eats even half a pack of Phenazpam in a normal state, then he will not understand what kind of buzz it is about. The same with cannabis.
vondes

Postby MayAnderson » 11 Feb 2019, 07:28

Medical marijuana is designed for those who suffer from pain. I use it myself with strong migraine attacks. This is the only thing that helps me actively learn and work. As far as I know, this is legal in many states and will soon be approved throughout the USA. You can view web site to learn more.
MayAnderson

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA