The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

travelling

Postby ben_lobster » 09 Feb 2019, 22:43

what's your favourite way of travelling? do you want to try out something new? Share your opinions :D
ben_lobster

Re: travelling

Postby maxiposik » 09 Feb 2019, 23:22

My favourite is travelling by train. I find it the safest and it's not that strict as by plane. But you can't cross an ocean on it yet :c (Musk, hurry up with the HyperLoop!). I live in Arizona, in Flagstaff. Rail transport is developed here, there's a big transport hub and lots of big companies use it. Check our station https://worldcams.tv/united-states/flagstaff/train-station. From here you can reach a lot of places (Canyon Diablo by train, Grand Canyon by a car, Northern Arizona University is nearby) that's why tourism is developed here too.
maxiposik

Postby nathandev » 14 Feb 2019, 09:35

My favorite spot is in Essen, Germany. I mostly travel Hungary to Essen through Train. But the headache is to find a cheap train bus and other tickets to book online. These sites are really helpful for online booking for Train and Bus. I prefer RailEurope for Train booking, especially in Europe countries.
nathandev

Postby PrimaKnh » 15 Feb 2019, 11:49

I have very passionate about traveling. In my Reliance Marriage Certificate Attestation free times or weekends, I and my friends went on trips and enjoy the whole day. We share the tour photos in social media. Thank you for sharing this kind of good memories.
PrimaKnh

Postby MariaPettiford » 15 Feb 2019, 12:36

Students, right here you may discover best college tips for high school freshmen! Hope they help!
MariaPettiford

Return to Development