Staying motivated to exercise

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Staying motivated to exercise

Postby pikachuh » 25 Feb 2019, 14:39

I used to be fitter. I even have a reputation for being fit that needs reviewing because it is a long time since I did any sport competitively.
And that is the crux of my problem. When I was competitive, I was enthusiastic and keen to get out there and train. Triathlon was my main 'thing'.
But now that I am older and slower and less fit, I struggle to find motivation.
For example, I pack my swim kit bag and put it in the car but then find excuses not to go to the pool. And I find that I am bored with the runs I do near my home. I live in a rural area and there aren't many roads, so I know them all very well.
What do you do to keep motivated? Can you help me?
pikachuh

Re: Staying motivated to exercise

Postby WanderingGhost » 25 Feb 2019, 14:40

If you feel overwhelmed and depressed, it is not worth to be a long time in this state. I remember how I was injured and I couldn`t go to the gym. It was terrible time but https://hempworldstore.com/cbd-active-sport-hot-muscle-rub-2-oz-600-mg/ helped me relieve pain and gave strength again to engage in sports! So I think it can be a motivation for you
WanderingGhost

Postby Faler » 28 Feb 2019, 17:39

cooool
Faler

Postby Jason » 09 Apr 2019, 06:20

I was swimmer since 2nd grade. Competed at every known event and won. But now I have a startup. I have piled up 80 pounds above the average weight.
I read it here: https://thecannabisradar.com/ that CBD is effective for motivation.
That is when I started reading about it and found this: https://worldhealthyliving.com/cbd-biocare-review
Today I have no problem in being driven or motivation. Understand that no motivation comes from a reason. CBD can help you resolve that.
Jason

Postby Acacia38465660 » 10 Apr 2019, 09:54

Maintaining exercise motivation is very good for health. This is what to do.
fnaf
Acacia38465660

Postby CarlosCoyado » 10 Apr 2019, 22:45

Yeah you only maintaining exercise motivation is very good for health
CarlosCoyado

Postby ClintGeroche » 22 May 2019, 06:06

In order to stay motivated, you'll need to keep a big picture of your goal on your mind. Before working out or going to school, relax your mind first and get ready to achieve your goals. You can use CBD oils for mind relaxation.
ClintGeroche

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA