The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

Travelling

Postby ben_lobster » 08 Apr 2019, 22:56

what's your favourite way of travelling? do you want to try out something new? Share your opinions :D
ben_lobster

Re: Travelling

Postby maxiposik » 09 Apr 2019, 02:19

My favourite is travelling by train. I find it the safest and it's not that strict as by plane. But you can't cross an ocean on it yet :c (Musk, hurry up with the HyperLoop!). I live in Arizona, in Flagstaff. Rail transport is developed here, there's a big transport hub and lots of big companies use it. Check our station https://worldcams.tv/united-states/flagstaff/train-station. From here you can reach a lot of places (Canyon Diablo by train, Grand Canyon by a car, Northern Arizona University is nearby) that's why tourism is developed here too.
maxiposik

Postby KiraSmart » 18 Apr 2019, 11:49

So, my fave way to travel would be by train. Here is why:
- I can walk a little bit if I like, so I don't need to sit all time (like in a plane or car)
- I can observe the landscape (in a plane I nearly don't see any detail as much as in a train)
- trains are pretty fast
- Trains bring me right in the centre of town/city
The resources like Rail Europe are pretty helpful
KiraSmart

Postby dennisP18343874 » 28 Jun 2019, 14:09

I love to travel for london it is a beutiful city and always I rent a car with driver in london for more nice expectation and a good place for to go in family
dennisP18343874

Postby annapha78037262 » 29 Jun 2019, 02:09

I like traveling to London, this is a beautiful city. I really want to experience it once in this beautiful land.
drawing games
annapha78037262

Postby MattHe » 01 Jul 2019, 16:17

I like to travel by car.
Free and unconstrained.
But you must plan your travel itinerary in advance and have a detailed understanding of the tourist attractions.
picture source from travel by car
MattHe

Postby HannaWhilson » 06 Jul 2019, 17:38

I prefer traveling by plane. It takes less time and allows to visit different countries on other continents.Of course, you can say that it is much more expensive than traveling by car, train or bus. But I use cheap flights sites from the list on https://travelsites.com/cheap-flights/and can always find great offers that allow me to save money. So, I recommend them with confidence.
HannaWhilson

Postby SuperNova » 08 Jul 2019, 18:37

prefer to drive and rent a car. Often you find yourself in interesting situations and learn a lot about the world in which you live
I went on a business trip to Tampa and I rented a Porsche Cayenne. I found it seems here https://rental24h.com/usa/tampa-airport/payless. This was the first time in my life when I drove driving a Porsche. Incredibly comfortable and prestigious cars! Which cars do you drive and which ones are considered the most prestigious? Share your reasoning
SuperNova

Postby Acacia38465660 » 05 Aug 2019, 10:50

I was overwhelmed by your thoughts on this issue. A deep and staged knowledge will be good for me. I have visited your website. It is very interesting and impressive. Thanks for sharing with us such a great article. I want to come again. Please update.

word games
Acacia38465660

Postby topazann » 16 Aug 2019, 12:59

My favourite way to travel is to first choose a place where I could enjoy the most according to my budget and time.

It totally depends on your own preference, and what type of trip you need.

They are few things you have to look into first while choosing your destination;

Purpose of your trip
Travel partner (Solo, couple, family, friend, etc)
Time of your trip (Brief/long)
Budget https://onplanners.com/template/simple-budget-template
Research (Google, weather etc)
topazann

Return to Development