The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

less cost travel

Postby lillian_procter » 11 May 2019, 09:36

I do not wish to visit any expensive country but a budget one country to travel around and get more memories, so anyone suggest me a easy way to fly above the cloud for this summer?
lillian_procter

Re: less cost travel

Postby DanishKhan » 11 May 2019, 09:42

dnt loose your heart as you can go for travel and get huge discount through https://travelsites.com/ which is a good source of getting helped and discount for this reason as a traveller so pack your bags and go.
DanishKhan

Postby maxiposik » 08 Jun 2019, 16:02

I don't like travelling to expensive countries either. But this year I'll go to Las Vegas. I like gambling and that's why I decided to try the true experience. When I play online I worry about deposit methods. You can check here what I mean. Playing offline in Vegas is a totally different thing.
maxiposik

Postby SevakAsatryan » 02 Jul 2019, 12:33

Go to Georgia or Armenia it’s very cheap there and you will get a lot of memories. In Georgia on the beach I liked to smoke hookah and drink wine with my girl , but last time it wasn’t hookah it was cbd oil. You can’t buy it here golden pineapple strain and take with you . Why on the beach ? Because it’s quiet there and it’s kinda romantic ,you know like wine , relaxation ..
SevakAsatryan

Postby Rintintin » 12 Aug 2019, 19:16

I agree that traveling at a cheaper cost is the way to go. You can get more bang for your buck. There are many options out there which can help you succeed, including new innovations.
Rintintin

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA