Express delivery

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

Express delivery

Postby Teroy » 25 May 2019, 09:24

Do you guys live in California? Tell me where you can order fast delivery in the city? What service would you recommend me?
Teroy

Re: Express delivery

Postby Keyer » 25 May 2019, 09:49

Hi, have you used courier delivery before? From my own experience I know that finding a proven service is difficult. Unscrupulous firms missing. I can recommend you a service where there are 24 hours delivery services. I was recommended by my friend, he has long been using the services of this company. There are professionals of their own work here, who quickly and efficiently deliver any parcels around the city.
Keyer

Postby Teroy » 25 May 2019, 09:54

Keyer wrote:Hi, have you used courier delivery before? From my own experience I know that finding a proven service is difficult. Unscrupulous firms missing. I can recommend you a service where there are 24 hours delivery services. I was recommended by my friend, he has long been using the services of this company. There are professionals of their own work here, who quickly and efficiently deliver any parcels around the city.

Friend thank you for the information, I have already downloaded the application, I will use the services of this service)
Teroy

Postby MayAnderson » 10 Jul 2019, 10:51

The use of courier service in the city is very time-saving. I agree with this. But don't turn to the first available company. Tariffs for such services can vary greatly depending on the time and area of the city. That is why I always have a calculator nearby - https://bestcalculators.net/best-accounting-calculator-reviews/ I prefer to independently calculate the cost of delivery and make a choice in favor of the most profitable option.
MayAnderson

Postby MattHe » 10 Jul 2019, 15:19

Keyer wrote:Hi, have you used courier delivery before? From my own experience I know that finding a proven service is difficult. Unscrupulous firms missing. I can recommend you a service where there are 24 hours delivery services. I was recommended by my friend, he has long been using the services of this company. There are professionals of their own work here, who quickly and efficiently deliver any parcels around the city.

Very good courier delivery .
I usually use courier delivery without special options. But after I downloaded and used this courier delivery, I improved a lot of efficiency.
I will learn more about his price and user rating. I hope my choice is right.
[picture source]
MattHe

Postby dennisP18343874 » 11 Jul 2019, 18:05

I usually use courier delivery without special options. But after I downloaded and used this courier delivery, I improved a lot of efficiency. One day I was walking around Scotland in the coach hire edinburgh service they gave me a number from a fast courier agency, their delivery was by bike that was great
dennisP18343874

Return to Development