Express delivery

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

Express delivery

Postby Teroy » 25 May 2019, 09:24

Do you guys live in California? Tell me where you can order fast delivery in the city? What service would you recommend me?
Teroy

Re: Express delivery

Postby Keyer » 25 May 2019, 09:49

Hi, have you used courier delivery before? From my own experience I know that finding a proven service is difficult. Unscrupulous firms missing. I can recommend you a service where there are 24 hours delivery services. I was recommended by my friend, he has long been using the services of this company. There are professionals of their own work here, who quickly and efficiently deliver any parcels around the city.
Keyer

Re: Express delivery

Postby Teroy » 25 May 2019, 09:54

Keyer wrote:Hi, have you used courier delivery before? From my own experience I know that finding a proven service is difficult. Unscrupulous firms missing. I can recommend you a service where there are 24 hours delivery services. I was recommended by my friend, he has long been using the services of this company. There are professionals of their own work here, who quickly and efficiently deliver any parcels around the city.

Friend thank you for the information, I have already downloaded the application, I will use the services of this service)
Teroy

Return to Development