Which is the Best Technology to Develop my Site ?

The place to discuss development topics.
Discussions on the RICOH THETA API and SDK, image processing of spherical images, other hardware related topics, introduction of useful libraries, etc.

Which is the Best Technology to Develop my Site ?

Postby rohi4417 » 03 Jun 2019, 09:29

My website is related to Solar Power System. I want its working fine & fast. Please let me know if someone is here to help me regarding this. My website mentioned below.

https://www.westhavensolar.com
rohi4417

Re: Which is the Best Technology to Develop my Site ?

Postby Swayer » 04 Jun 2019, 11:54

Web technology refers to the means by which computers communicate with each other using markup languages and multimedia packages. It gives us a way to interact with hosted information, like 1 carat diamond engagement ring price websites. Web technology involves the use of hypertext markup language (HTML) and cascading style sheets (CSS).
Last edited by Swayer on 02 Jul 2019, 06:46, edited 1 time in total.
Swayer

Postby Generators_On » 06 Jun 2019, 01:49

Best website development and CMS provided by wordpress!
Look on my site for example! It's awesome!
Generators_On

Postby TmTt44544434 » 07 Jun 2019, 03:07

Share you write very interesting, it makes me comfortable and relaxed when reading. And above all, it helped me a lot to solve some of the problems I encountered during this time. Thanks for sharing useful information! https://downloadgudanglagu.com/
TmTt44544434

Postby jitendraakk » 07 Jun 2019, 07:06

You can use WordPress to create your website. WordPress is most popular CMS based platform to create a wonderful website. This website http://www.adsvenues.com/ will help you to take a decision to make your business website on WordPress.
jitendraakk

Postby Haileyb » 09 Jul 2019, 15:58

We have many modern technologies used in web development like Python, Angular, Java etc. Any of them can be used in web development. Hosting your website correctly is also important in web development. Right web hosting provider like, Hostsailor helps you with shared, dedicated, nl vps services globally
Haileyb

Postby JamsMaddison » 10 Jul 2019, 10:07

Hi,
Codeigniter technology is the best technology to developing your site benefits of this technology your site is saved from any virus and hackers too. I have developed an educational website https://www.janbasktraining.com/ in this technology, you can check it.
JamsMaddison

Postby AlinaChuguy » 11 Jul 2019, 11:43

There are, of course, a lot of platforms and SaaS solutions that are appropriate for a jewelry website. But they have their own features: some of them great for a small online store with less than 10k SKUs, others will be a great solution for a large store.
Personally, I recommend thinking of Shopify, Magento, or Woocommerce. So, let me clarify their difference.

[*]Shopify is a software platform for online stores and retail point of sale (POS) systems. Shopify is easy-to-use, allowing you to manage your orders and products, connect with your staff, and track sales effortlessly. It's self-hosted, so you don't need to take care of this. Using Shopify, you don't need to create a website from a scratch: you get an empty store which you should fill in with the theme, apps, goods, products&information, etc. BUT: there is a dark side. Since you have no access to the backend/code, you cannot add more functionality than Shopify allows, no design or front-end customizations. It means that your website will look more or less the same as other Shopify store. If it's okay for you, let it be. So, you can try to create the Shopify website on your own or create and then hire a professional development team, who will quickly fill it with apps, customize it as much as possible, and make it working fast. Shopify is not free.

[*]Magento is an open source platform that has both free and paid versions. It has powerful out-of-the-box functionality that you can enrich with free extensions. And, believe me, it will be enough for a newbie website. After a while, you will extend this functionality and add paid 3rd-party providers. However, the platform is quite complicated and requires technical knowledge for creating an online store. But it's worthy. Thanks to its flexibility and almost unlimited technical possibilities, you can really get what you and your customers want. Here is an example of a jewelry website built on Magento 2: https://www.opulentjewelers.com/.

[*]WooCommerce is a plugin for WordPress. It contains pre-installed payment gateways, data control, a multifunctional shopping cart, and the ability to set up extensions for any purpose you may have. WooC. has millions of users. This e-commerce solution stands somewhere between Shopify and Magento: it's simpler than Magento, more easy-to-use, allows more customizations than Shopify but less than Magento. It has a lot of plugins to install and extend your website's functionality. Plus, you don't need to close your existing website, just install WooCommerce plugin. After that, you can set all configurations and plugins on your own or hire a development team who will make everything for you.

Here you may find more information about what you need to build an e-commerce website, what features&functionality it should have to become loved by customers, and how much it costs - https://whidegroup.com/blog/steps-to-build-an-e-commerce-website-for-small-business/
AlinaChuguy

Postby AnkitDixit » 25 Jul 2019, 05:42

Since you haven’t yet get in depth in any WEB programming language you have some options:
1. Use Js for all, use any Node.js framework for the server side and use something like AngularJS (especially since Ng2 is in RC1 at the moment of writing), it’s easier to write when both your server and client are in the same language.
2. Use Rails, it comes with lots of benefits, remarkable ones are sweet dev ecosystem, easy to integrate testing, database versioning, easy deployment to some platforms like Heroku, already configured for protecting you from most security issues (off course including SQL injection, XSS, CRSF and all), but you will lack a bit in the UI front unless you manage to integrate with a front-end framework.
3. Use both Rails and AngularJS with Rails 5 API mode, the new standalone Action Cable package to import it in the Angular 2 app to be able to use WebSockets, and Angular itself is awesome flexible for UX (Plus the benefits of #2).
4. Use PHP (not really, almost all legacy code and learning resources are spaghetti code), PHP is not bad, but there’s better, if you’re going to use PHP, you’re better suited using JS since you will use it anyway if making a UI rich app. Also, you can learn your interested based programming from here Hackr.io Its help you to learn programming in an easy way.
AnkitDixit

Postby Neha_sharma66_ » 25 Jul 2019, 06:27

Aryawarta packers and movers in patna,Patna Packers & movers is one of the leading movers and packers in patna.Call:9304804800 for any types of packing moving services in patna
Neha_sharma66_

Postby sample_data » 10 Sep 2019, 01:57

review review review review review review https://generatorguides.net/best-portable-generators-reviews/ best generator <a href="https://generatorguides.net/best-portable-generators-reviews/">best generator</a>
sample_data

Postby brewer1_jane » 11 Sep 2019, 10:29

There are many best technology that have passed the test of time and have ruled the web with their extensive features.
Angularjs
Laravel
React
Node.js
Ruby on Rails
brewer1_jane

Return to Development