The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

That's just awesome!

Postby LuisPrime6 » 05 Jun 2019, 10:16

Guys, I can honorably confirm that Theta Z1 is the best gadget I've ever held in my hands. I couldn't imagine how good the picture & video quality actually was and how you can easily manipulate with the result of your shooting. We've been filming a couple of videos for our music website (we'll upload the result as soon as we can if you're interested) and the footage we've got is just outstandingly good. I want to express my appreciation to everyone who participated in the development of such a masterpiece. Left no words. Just brilliant. Cheers, guys.
LuisPrime6

Re: That's just awesome!

Postby MayAnderson » 23 Jun 2019, 15:41

I looked through the site. Excellent videos and interesting guides. I'm glad you did it. I would like to ask a question closer to your subject. Popular content talks about guitar pedals as well. Tell me, is it worth ordering them individually for a music college student? I found out a couple for different effects, but I'm not sure that this set will be enough for me)
MayAnderson

Re: That's just awesome!

Postby dennisP18343874 » 27 Jun 2019, 22:23

hello. We've been filming a couple of videos for our and inclusive download music from youtube I want to express my appreciation to everyone who participated in the development of such video.
Cheers.
dennisP18343874

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA