Mourinho: 'I have never seen Sanchez happy at Man Utd'

The place to discuss general topics.
Discussions on RICOH THETA shooting techniques, spherical images or self-made apps on theta360.com, introduction of attachments, etc.

Mourinho: 'I have never seen Sanchez happy at Man Utd'

Postby keobong » 14 Sep 2019, 02:56

Former Man Utd coach Jose Mourinho admits he was flawed when he was unable to help Alexis Sanchez perform at his best at Old Trafford.
tructiepbongda k+
"Since coming to Man Utd, I have never seen Alexis Sanchez happy," Jose Mourinho told the Telegraph. "I always think that in every job, if not happy, it is very difficult for you to reach the highest level. In Sanchez's problem, I may be wrong to not be close and help him to be stylish. goodness ".

Mourinho (right) and Sanchez were still working at Man Utd. Photo: Reuters.

Mourinho had his eye on Sanchez from the summer of 2017, when he wanted to have a good attacking player with two feet, good speed, a cross and a good finish. After failing to buy Ivan Perisic, he urged the Man Utd leadership to recruit the Arsenal star, and acquired him in January 2018, in a player exchange contract with Henrik Mkhitaryan.

Landing at Old Trafford, Sanchez received great expectations and was awarded the legendary number 7 shirt, the highest salary of the club. However, the Chilean star declined. He only scored five goals in 45 appearances in a year and a half, before being loaned to Inter in the summer of 2019. tylebongda c1
"As a coach, you can best exploit this player this time, but other times, you will not succeed in the same approach," Mourinho expressed sadly when referring to the old game. "I always see Sanchez looking sad. Hopefully, when he comes to Italy, he can find his joy of playing football again." ibet88 bong da
keobong

Return to Everything About RICOH THETA